Monday, December 10, 2018

Happy Little Stampers December ATC Challenge

It is time for a new ATC challenge at Happy Little Stampers

The theme this month is Pet.


I do not have any pets - I have granddogs so  I am very partial to dogs.  I did struggle trying to figure out what to make for this month's ATC.

As I was pondering, what did my wandering eyes see but my packet of Tim Holtz paper dolls and I knew there were dogs in this package.  I went through the pack and pulled all dog related figures out.  I chose these three designs.

The background is some very old sample paper.  I used a blue and a green.  I added distress oxides to both pieces of paper to give some more depth of color.  I adhered the two layers on top of a piece of chip board.

Everything was glued down with gel medium.

I added a piece of washi tape and sticker in the upper left corner.


Please come join us at Happy Little Stampers for our December ATC Challenge

There are prizes so please come play. 

No comments: