Monday, September 10, 2018

Happy Little Stamper's September ATC Challenge

How did it become September and time for new challenges at Happy Little Stampers?

The September ATC Challenge at Happy Little Stampers is Vintage.  How fun is that challenge.


An ATC is a small piece of art.  It measures 2.5 x 3.5 inches.  In days of yore, it was your calling card or as we call it now days - business card.

My base is a piece of cardboard from a coffee package.  I covered it with a piece of patterned paper and added some Dyan Reavely acrylic paint over the top.  I then inked the edges with one of the brown oxide inks.

My two little girls (who I call sisters) is one of Tim Holtz paper dolls.  I added some blue oxide ink to their dresses to give add some color to the ATC.  What color was left on my mat was added to the ATC base.

A small strip of burlap was added to the bottom of the ATC.  I had this ribbon that looked like a measuring tape which was added to the left side.  Some black thread was layered behind the "sisters".

The word was computer generated and brown oxide ink was added to it to give it a more vintage look.  A beautiful brad finished off the ATC.


Please some join us at Happy Little Stampers for our vintage ATC challenge.  Did I tell you one lucky participant will receive a prize?


No comments: