Monday, October 2, 2017

Oldie Moldie Monday

Monday - time to show some love for your old supplies.  I have two large books that I used to smoosh my backgrounds in to make them flat and one day when I was using them - I found two of this sprayed ink background stuck in the pages. 

I decided to keep the card simple.  I trimmed down the dry embossed panel.  I matted it in a blue card stock and then die cut the thanks three times and stacked them up for a more dimensional look.


I am going to enter this card in the challenge at Just Us Girls where the challenge is to use word dies.  I too love word dies - OK I love dies of any type. 


Remember to show some love for your oldier supplies.  They still make wonderful projects and your recipients do not need to know that the supplies you used were from your supplies.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Glad you got out some of your old supplies and gave them some love! The colors on this are so pretty! The pop of blue sentiment is a nice touch! Thanks for being in our gallery at Just Us Girls and we hope to see you again!