Thursday, March 23, 2017

Happy Easter

I had this sheet of die cuts for more years than I know.  The scary thing is I knew exactly where it was when I decided to make a card for my Aunt for Easter.  I know she will love the images and all the layers.  I have no idea who even made this set of images.

I am entering the card in the Monday Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog.  The challenge is Lots of Layers.  This card sure qualifies for that challenge.


Here is a close up of  the bow and flowers.  The purple one is one I made awhile ago.  It was colored with acrylic paint.  I believe it was made out of coffee filters.  The other flowers were in my supplies.


Here is the upper corner of the card.  You can see a doily that was sprayed with ink to distress it.  You can see a layer of cheesecloth also which was colored with a spray.


Here is the lower corner.  The other half of the doily is peeking out.


Here is the upper right corner.  I had these pearls in the perfect shade of purple to match the card.


After I assembled the card, I splattered cream color paint over the front.

Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Macarena said...

Oh my! This is called layering! Love the distressed edges and all the endless layers. Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.