Thursday, March 30, 2017

Freshly Made Sketches Challenge

I have been such a lazy blogger this year even though I have created I have not been posting on my blog.  I do need to keep myself posting as I create.

Today among a couple other cards I made, I decided to do the Sketch for this week at Freshly Made Sketches Challenge Blog.  


I do struggle with doing clean and simple cards. I always want to add more and more to the card.  I kept this card very close to the sketch.  I used all patterned paper from the same 6 x 6 collection.


This Hero Arts stamps was on the top of the pile of stamps on my table so it was used on another card.  The sentiment says so much.  I have so many friends that this wonderful quote applies to.

Have a good day.  We have rain and more rain and the wind is picking up, but at least it is not snow.

1 comment:

Narelle Farrugia said...

So pretty! I love the strips of pink and I love the texture you've given them. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!