Sunday, July 31, 2016

Hello Birdie

I saw this sketch at CAS(E) This Sketch and it immediately brought to my little old mind two stamps that I had sitting on my crafting tables (yes tables).


I had recently got a stamp from Gina K Designs that the stripes reminded me of.  I also had the Dina Wakely bird stamps so the card was in my head.  I wanted to find some paper to stamp on that had a little character or depth.  I started going through my 6 x 6 pads and found  this sheet of orange (oh I wish I had more of it) and knew it would work.

The stripes were stamped with a bright pink Gina K ink.  The bird and sentiment were stamped in Black Versafine Ink.  The sentiment is from Hero Arts.



This is a very CAS(E) card but it will mail easily.

Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Leigh Penner said...

This is so fun! Great take on the sketch!