Monday, September 17, 2012

Simon Says I Am Trendy


The weekly challenge on Simon Says Stamp Challenge is to be trendy -

NEON HEXAGON CHEVRON

I chose Chevron and I did use some bright colors but they are probably not classified as Neon.  I do like to use non traditional colors for my holiday cards.  Shakes up everyone's mailbox during the holidays.  I cut the chevron block with my Silhouette and colored it with Copics.  I then added some bright pink and bright green to the mini card.  I am enjoying making these mini cards - I may make more of them for my holiday cards.  

The little snowman stamp is a new Hero Arts stamp set they have done for Operation Write Home.  The sentiment is an SRM sticker.  

Wow two posts in one day - I wonder if I have anything left to post tomorrow.  

1 comment:

Sarah J Moerman said...

Such a cute card. I LOVE the color combination you used! Great design! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!