Sunday, September 16, 2012

Operation Write Home and Hero Arts - a good team


Good morning - I used one of the the new stamp sets from Hero Arts on my card for the sketch this week on Stars and Stamps.  Isn't that little snowman so cute.  I strayed some from the sketch for my bottom sentiment.

The sentiment is from an old sticker sheet I have but I like how it worked with the snowman.  I added a little faux stitching around the edge.

Enjoy your Sunday and more birthday celebrations on Operation Write Home.

9 comments:

Donna Hanley said...

Barb. I also like how your sentiment worked with your adorable snowman. Love the background paper also. Great card for this week's challenge.

Cynthia T said...

I love snowmen! This card is so sweet and brings a smile to my face. Nice job on color choice and layering ;)

Linda said...

Great colors and coloring...and patriotic to boot! Pretty sentiment! Love that red background! TFS!!!

Marilyn's Cricut Crafts said...

Barb, your card is just snow cute! Love the snowman!

Sarah said...

This is adorable-- I love this snowman and the sentiment sticker you used is perfect :)

Carol L said...

I love that jolly snowman, and especially the background paper!

Unknown said...

Super cute. I like the sentiment on top of the grid.

Marlene Diefendorf said...

Super cute Barb. I really like how you did the sentiment and used patriotic colors.

Jen M said...

Super cute, Barb! Love that snowman with the sentiment and I really like your embossing!