Saturday, June 16, 2012

Webster's Pages and Merry Monday Challenge


I really think this should be an Oldie Moldie Monday post because I have had this paper for a year or two - but it is not.  It is a card for the Merry Monday challenge on Always Playing With Paper - a sketch challenge for making Christmas cards.

These are quite funky colors - I will have to pick who gets this Christmas card - some people may not appreciate non traditional cards.  The paper is a 6 x 6 pad from Webster's Pages - I have used some of this paper for non Christmas cards also.  The sentiment is a Hero Arts stamp that I heat embossed in white.  The card base and other pink is a bling paper.  I don't think it is the Bazzill because it does not have any texture to it.  The gold is Bo Bunny.

Enjoy your day - party in the neighborhood and I need to go dig out some supplies for Amy.

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

I like these non-traditional colors and think they work beautifully here! Glad you joined us at Merry Monday!

Notes by Nina said...

Great card and the papers work fabulous. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

Lesley said...

Love those colours too, and the circle sentiment stamp is really pretty! Thank you for joining us at Merry Monday!