Sunday, October 31, 2010

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Ok I have straightened the image on the card. Sorry.

Happy Halloween. Hope all your treats are good today and no overeating all the candy. I do not hand out halloween treats - too many big kids - so for my special children in the neighborhood - I went to Papa Murphys and bought their pumpkin pizza - looks like a jack o lantern. I will have to hide in the basement during trick or treat hours - oh gee - I will have to make cards.

Today I am trying to work on the house and make cards - I do believe I have been making more cards than working on the house - shame on me. I must go finish the bathroom - I wanted to get down on my hand and knees and scrub the tile but I don't think my back will tolerate that - next week end - I will do that first thing.

Today's card is based on the sketch at Taylored Expressions. I haven't been doing too many sketches lately. Been working on my Operation Write Home Cards so tend to mass produce the same simple designs. I bought this beautiful paper last year and luckily I could find it to make my cards. This is a new stamp I bought this week at Hobby Lobby (50% off) - it will be a good stamp for OWH cards next year. One color stamping. On Tuesday I will have a couple more cards using these same papers and stamps. I wonder how many cards I can get out of 4 sheets of double sided patterned paper. Two sheets of paper are identical.

Everyone have a great evening and week. I need to do my laundry yet and all kinds of other things I would rather ignore so I could make cards.

Card Details
Patterned paper: Little Yellow Bicycle
Stamp: Inkadinkado
Ink: Colorbox Chalk Ink - Chestnut Roan
Ribbon: Offray
Lace: Wyla (either tea dyed or coffee stained)
Button from my supplies
Twine: May Arts

1 comment:

Ivanka said...

Beautiful stamp Barb, and I love the ribbon and bow. Very pretty card. Jack-o-lantern pizza sounds delish!