Sunday, October 24, 2010

Sunday, October 24, 2010



Good afternoon - I guess I have been missing in action - actually I have been too lazy to post - I have been making some cards but have not wanted to be on the computer - I must be working too hard at work.
I indulged in some retail therapy yesterday - made a round trip - went to Brookfield to Creative Pals - home store for Whipper Snapper Stamps - did manage to drop some money there - got some new stamps (come back tomorrow to see my new penguin), some new copics and some new paper and ribbon. Next stop Polka Dots in Mukwonago - dropped another boat load of money - but I guess that is good - I am stimulating the economy - they had the new Stampendous and Penny Black stamps - I got the Penny Black penguin stamp I have been looking for - I figure the gas money was less than shipping fees. But I feel so much better.
Today's cards - are actually using a very old pad of Basic Grey paper - I think I only have a couple sheets left of it - this stamp always makes me smile - so I know it will make many people smile because they are cards I made for Operation Write Home. The challenge (midweek throw down was to make a masculine card). I do believe this qualifies. I hope they put a smile on your face.
My dinner is made - yeah - will need to do laundry - watch the Sunday night football game - and I need to rake the leaves into the street. The kids and I got them to the curb on Friday after much enjoyment by the kids with the leaf blower. Girls and boys enjoy a good powerful tool. Lots of smiles by all of them and by me also. It is something they look forward to every year.
Well I must go - keep moving - lots to do and I would like to make some more cards. Everyone have a wonderful day.
Card Details:
Size: 4.25 x 5.5
Paper: Basic Grey
Stamp: Creative Mode
Sticker: SRM STickers

5 comments:

StampinSher said...

You certainly achieve your goal to make me SMILE! Great card and nice sketch to follow. Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

That makes me smile for sure.

Paula S. said...

Most definitely a smile inducing card. This is going to loved by an OWH hero for sure. It's perfect for anyone of any age.

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Totally cute, it made me smile too! Retail therapy is so needed sometimes, I can't wait to see what you'll be working on with your new stamps and goodies! Thanks for playing along with us at Operation Write Home!

Anonymous said...

Thanks :)
--
http://www.miriadafilms.ru/ приобрести кино
для сайта papertherapyponderings.blogspot.com