Thursday, April 17, 2008

Thursday - another dull title for a blog post



OK - I thought I was alive or atleast feeling alive - back home today and on antibiotics. I do hate being ill.

This is a card I made last week end - I actually did two versions but only took the shot of the one. It is a sketch from Carla's site - here is the sketch.

The paper is from the Hot Off the Press Vintage book - computer generated sentiment - ribbon may be May Art - bought it special so I don't remember who made it. None of my burgundy's matched or were too skinny for what I wanted to achieve. I also made a sympathy card and offset the sentiment and strip at the top of the card.

It is warmer here in Wisconsin and so I have my doors open - it is suppose to cool down and rain so I know this won't last but it sure is nice to let the winter smells out and let in the spring fresh air.

Have a wonderful day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card, Barb!! I love it!