Sunday, April 13, 2008

Going to Live


Today I feel like I may actually live. Unfortunately I did wake at 3 this morning and got up at 4. I hate to lie in bed and toss and turn - so I got up and worked on some card stuff. Finished some cards I had started for my box. Getting my hair done this week so I need some new cards in the box to barter for services.
This card was done for a challenge over on Cococat's Card site to do baby cards. I need some baby cards - 3 babies being born to friends children. One done - 2 to go. This card was done with leftovers from the Basic Grey box. I had a chipboard elephant that I covered with paper and then inked it up so it matched more of the paper. Rub On by One Heart One Mind. Flowers and some bling for the little girl.
Trying to use all old paper this week for cards - and I may even be able to post several times this week. Yeah for me!! Nice to have some creativity again - but oh I really should go clean some house.

No comments: