Wednesday, December 6, 2023

December Stencil Challenge at Happy Little Stampers

It is time for the new December Stencil challenge at Happy Little Stampers.  It is a fun challenge because the theme is always anything goes.

Recently on a trip to visit a friend, we spent the afternoon playing with our geli plates and trying different techniques.  My card today was created with one of the pulls I created.


Here is a picture of the print I started with for my card. 


I die cut the print into two rectangles.  Both rectangles had more open space than what I wanted for my card design so I decided to layer them offset with each other.  I dug through my paper supply and found this lavender envelope which I cut for the mat.  It has beautiful texture also.  I will now have a coordinating envelope.  The sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp.  This was the first time I had used the sentiment and I really like it.  I will use it some more.  I finished the card with some shiny white ink splatters.


Here is a close up of one of the rectangles.



Thanks for stopping by.


No comments: