Sunday, June 4, 2023

June Christmas Challenge at Happy Little Stampers

It is time for a new Christmas Challenge at Happy Little Stampers.  It is a fun challenge because it is always Anything Goes but there is a optional choice.  This month the option is Make a Scene.


Unfortunately I do not know who is the company for this stamp.  I found 6 images silver embossed in my supplies and I decided to color them up.  I used different shades of blue for the trees.  This is a very non traditional Christmas card.  I added a simple greeting so to not distract from the beautiful trees.  I added some splatter to finish the card.  This is a mini slimline card.


Remember to make a few Christmas cards each month so you are not overwhelmed in December.

Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge.  

Thanks for stopping by.


3 comments:

JulieP said...

I'm always in awe over those who can make perfect splatter. You are definitely one of those crafters. This is fab!

Alyson Mayo said...

Love the shades of blue with silver - cute card!

laurie said...

Cute card barb! Love the trio of trees!