Saturday, March 4, 2023

Happy Little Stamper's March Christmas Challenge

 Happy Little Stamper's is back with challenges for 2023 after a short creative break.  We are ready to get you started on your Christmas cards for this year.

As always the Christmas challenge is Anything Goes  but we do have an optional twist.  The optional twist for March is Candy Cane.  


No candy cane for me this month.  I have been bitten by the stitching bug and Spellbinders makes it so easy with their dies.  The stitching does not take too long on this design.  I used red and green embroidery floss and then the little flowers are done with gold metallic thread (ugh).  I cut the letters out of a gold cardstock.  It was layered on a red embossed panel, matted with more gold cardstock and put on a kraft card base.  

Wow what a bad photographer I am or I need a new camera.  Here is a close up of some of the stitching.
and the gold letters.  I found out you need to make sure your letters are all laid the same way or your lines do not go the same direction.

I am continuing to stich more of these cards and will go to very very close family and friends.

Please join us for our March Christmas challenge at Happy Little Stampers.

3 comments:

JulieP said...

Gorgeous stitching! I'm sure that was a labor of love. Just beautiful Barb!

Alyson Mayo said...

This is stunning! I have that die and I know just how time intensive it is to stitch all those sections. Beautiful :)

laurie said...

All I can say is WOW! What an amazing creation. I love it!