Monday, June 14, 2021

Oldie Moldie Monday

 It is Monday - time to show some love for your old supplies.

I grabbed a 6 x 6 pad of Basic Grey paper and decided to make six sets of junk journal page embellishments.  I will donate them to a non profit so they can sell them

I made some snippet strips and also used a small piece of a snippet to make a covered paper clip.  There is a journaling fold up.  I cut two ticket shapes with my Silhouette and stamped some images on them.  the one with the flowers was put on a layered embellishment.  I also pleated two different pieces of the Basic Grey paper and sewed with my sewing machine.  I also pleated and sewed coffee dyed music paper and a strip of brownish napkin.  In junk journal, anything is game to be used.


Here is the envelope I made from kraft paper and dry embossed.  I made a little embellishment to decorate the lower right corner.  It was tied shut with twine.

Remember to show some love for your old supplies.  They still make fun things.

No comments: