Monday, June 7, 2021

Oldie Moldie Monday

 It is Monday, time to show some love for your old supplies.

These Oldie Moldie creations are for junk journals.  I made multiples of six.

I cut small envelope shapes with my Silhouette out of cream and kraft paper.  I coffee dyed the envelopes before I assembled them.  I decorated the envelopes with some old flowers I had in my supplies.


I also included a dry embossed cream envelope and a dry embossed kraft envelope.


This is the pretty presentation I made to showcase the little envelopes.  The holder was made from an old 6 x 6 pad from Kaiserkraft.


I also made journaling cards.  The one in the back was cut with the Silhouette.  The cream insert was coffee dyed and then stamped.  The pink journaling card is coffee dyed, a brown die cut is glued on top and a sentiment was stamped..  Brown ink was added along the edge to complete the card.


Here are the other three journaling cards I made.  The bird journaling card is Tim Holtz tissue adhered to a base.  The bottom one is a card with pockets on the front and back.  Tags have been tucked into the openings and will be the journaling spots.


Here is the complete selection of journaling cards.


This is how they will be presented.  The envelopes are even oldie moldie - when I worked, on gradution day I would have extra sets of tickets in these envelopes - I kept all the envelopes and I am finally able to put them to good use.  A strip of green calico was tied around the envelope.


This was fun to do.  Something different than always making cards.

Remember to show some love for your old supplies, they still make great stuff.


No comments: