Sunday, July 8, 2018

Happy Little Stampers July Anything Goes With Dies Challenge

It is time for the fun monthly challenge at Happy Little Stampers - Anything Goes with Dies.


I recently visited a friend in Minnesota and we went to the Scrapbook Expo.  Needless to say I did a little shopping.  I bought the dies I used on this card.

The flower dies were 5 dollars - I think.  I paid regular price for the rectangle die.  It has four sizes in it.  Those rectangle dies add such a nice finishing touch to your card.

The background was made with a couple colors of distress oxides (sorry - I like the oxides).  The flowers are distress oxides also.  They were done on glossy paper and you use the distress glaze over the top to make it shine.  I had the card together and did not like it - it was missing something.  I added the grey centers to the flowers and it brought the card together.

The sentiment is from Gina K Designs.  How lucky am I that I have sequins that perfectly matched this card.


Please come join us at Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes With Dies July Challenge

There are prizes. 

1 comment:

Ina G said...

Love the soft background Barb and yes you get a stunning result with Tim's Glaze as you did here. Pretty flowers and the grey centres are a great finish. Love the 'right coloured sequins'. Beautiful card.