Saturday, May 26, 2018

Happy Birthday Avery

Teenage boys - what do you do for a birthday card for them.  Even when I finished this card I was afraid it was too young but his Mom said it would be fine.

The image is a digi image that I have had - and I have no idea where it came from.  I do apologize for this.  The patterned paper is very old but I loved the colors the when I ran across it so wanted to use it.  There are still scraps so maybe there will be more cards coming.

I am entering this at the Seize the Birthday Challenge blog.  The challenge is to use patterned paper.



This is the inside of the card.



Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

TaeEun said...

I think making birthday cards for teenage boys is one of the hardest jobs for a card maker :)! The robot is a good choice! And the patterned paper goes so well with it! Thank you so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday!