Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Sweet Little Cards

I recently bought a packet of paper at Tuesday Morning.  The paper is double sided so you get double the creativity from your packet.

I have designed these cards for a friend.  I will kit up 12 of the cards for her group to assemble and sell at a benefit after Thanksgiving.

The little bear was colored with copics and I cut it out with my Brother Scan and Cut.  Have I told you how much I love that machine.  This shows both sides of the paper.  Blue and white baker's twine completes the card along with a birthday sentiment from Altenew.


In one corner of the lined paper is this floral spray.  I cut this corner out and matted it with a solid piece of blue.  Behind that solid blue is a layer of the plaid paper.  The sentiment is a die cut with a shadow.  Love how it turned out. 


Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: