Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes With Dies August Challenge

It is time for the new challenge at Happy Little Stampers for Anything Goes With Dies.  Such an easy challenge to enter.


I am on a drive to get my birthday cards made for the remainder of 2017 so I chose to make another birthday card with my dies.

I was going to make my own background paper with distress oxide inks but I took the easy way out.  I had recently purchased a new 12 x 12 pad and it had this beautiful pink/yellow/orange paper in it.
I had some white card bases and chose to use one of them for my card.  Since I wanted my white layer on top to match - I cut apart a card base and trimmed it down.  I used a Tim Holtz to die cut the background die in the corner.  I then used his wildflower dies and cut three of them to add to the card front to fill in the white area.  The sentiment was white embossed on the pink paper and fussy cut out.


After the card was adhered together, I added enamel dots to the card front.  I did put a little glue under each to make sure they did not come loose.  I pop dotted the sentiment on the front.

Please join us for our August Anything Goes With Dies Challenge.

6 comments:

Deepti Aggarwal said...

Omg..love the wonderful color combination.. beautiful layout..hugs xx Deepti

Macimbalo said...

This is so pretty! Love your colors and those dies are awesome! Great card!

Julie B said...

Love the DP there, fab combination of colours. :)

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Gorgeous paper, wonderful combination of die cuts, great layout. Love it!

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

How elegant and beautiful!!! The background colors are amazing.

wannabcre8tive said...

Your card is beautiful. The background colors are amazing.