Monday, November 21, 2016

Oldie Moldie Monday

It is Monday, time to show some love for your old supplies.

I recently saw a sketch on one of the sketch challenge sites and it inspired me to make a card with a stamp I had never used.  It comes with a coordinating die also.  The paper was a piece of blue patterned paper that I knew would work perfectly to highlight the stamp and sentiment.

The snowflake was stamped in a shimmery embossing powder and the sentiment was done in white embossing powder.


I made two of these so in those BRR months, I will have a couple cards to send out to people.

Remember to show some love for your old supplies and thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Karen Howard said...

Ah, super cute!

I'm a fellow stamper who made cards for OWH and am reaching to let you know of a blog I've started for another cause, Sending Paw Prints. If you have any pet themed cards this is a great way to support our furry friends!

http://sendingpawprints.blogspot.com/

Thank you!
Karen