Saturday, November 5, 2016

30 Day Coloring Challenge Day 1, Day 2 and Day 3

I have decided to join in on the 30 day coloring challenge that Kathy is sponsoring on her blog The Daily Marker.    Her coloring is outstanding.

I have always wanted to join in on this challenge in the past but it never worked out for me.  I am trying this time - I did start late - so I think I will only have 28 days of coloring.  I am starting out with pretty simple coloring.

I recently got some new stamps from the Fun Stampers Journey and I am trying to use them on my cards.  Many of these cards will go to the Collins Home in Seneca, SC.  They use the cards for rewards and encouragement for the children they foster at the home.  I am using different 6 x 6 pads for the patterned paper.

Day 1


Day 2
Glossy accents used on the balloons and eyes.


Day 3
Oops I forgot to color the background on the card.  I use chalk to add some light color as you can see in the two cards above.  Glossy accents were used on the eyes.  


I do promise to do some more detailed coloring in the month.


No comments: