Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Friends

I have a special group of friends which we were named the Ya Ya's by a fellow member who passed away from breast cancer.  I wanted to send these friends a card to let them know how much I value their friendship, support and love.

I decided to use the current sketch from The Paper Players.


I am also entering it into the weekly challenge on Tuesday Throwdown where the challenge is "Anything Goes".



I picked up a 6 x 6 pad (I have quite a few) and found 3 coordinating papers for the strips.  The teal circle is actually cut from a packet of cards I had bought.  The color was perfect.  The packet probably cost me $1 and I still have some more left if I want to use them.  The sentiment is from Penny Black.  It is a new sentiment set I just bought last week.

I know my friends will like receiving some special mail.  Sometimes you don't tell your friends often enough how much they mean to you.

3 comments:

Claire Broadwater said...

SO very sorry for the loss of your friend! SO difficult to lose someone you love.
Your card is very special! Your friend will love it! The mix of patterns and sentiment are lovely! SO happy you joined my challenge at The Paper Players this week! XX

Deb said...

A wonderful card to celebrate special friendships, thanks for sharing it, Deb xo

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

What a pretty card and the sentiment is perfect for celebrating cherished friendships! The teal circle is just lovely and makes your sentiment really stand out. Thanks for joining us over at The Paper Players this week!