Thursday, April 28, 2016

Child's Butterfly Card


I am starting to get back in the card making mode again.  The last couple months have been very busy and a little traumatic but I think things are back on track a little.

I wanted to start working on my second box of cards for the Collins Children Home in Seneca, SC.  I was lucky enough to be able to visit this home in January and see the wonderful work they do with children.  Nothing makes me happier than making cards for children especially children who never receive a card -whether it be a purchased card or a handmade one.

I found this image already colored as I was looking for something else.  I also found the plaid paper.  The pink is a favorite - the Bo Bunny dots.  I love that one side has the dots and the other side is plain.

The sentiment is from Hero Arts which was white embossed on some vellum.

I know this card will make some little girl smile and feel good about herself.  A card maker could not ask for anything more.

1 comment:

Deb said...

A beautiful card for a beautiful cause, thank you for sharing it. Deb xo