Saturday, December 5, 2015

Friendships

I love the sentiment that came with this snowman from My Favorite Things - I am hopefully going to make a couple more cards for my two neighbors that I am very close to.  Without them I would not be able to stay in my house.  They help with the moving and snow removal.  Thank goodness.


The snowman is stamped on book pages which have a light coating of gesso on them.  I colored around the snowman with distress inks.  The paper is from Bo Bunny.

I am entering this into the weekly Wednesday challenge on Simon Says Stamp where the challenge is Let It Snow.  We are having balmy weather in Wisconsin so I am not going to complain about lack of snow.  We have had rain so we are getting moisture.

Happy Saturday everyone.  I am going to visit my Mom and Aunt today.

1 comment:

Gayatri said...

Love the snowman. Nicely coloured. Gorgeous card. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Let it Snow Wednesday Challenge
Gayatri xx