Monday, September 15, 2014

Oldie Moldie Monday


Monday - time to show some love for your old supplies.  Even the image is oldie moldie - I found this cutie already colored in a drawer when I was looking for something.  I just had to use him.  If you check last week Monday's post, you will see it is the same little guy.  He is a favorite snowman stamp from Penny Black.  He is such a cutie.

The patterned paper is from American Crafts.  Somewhat non traditional colors for a Christmas card but I like the soft colors.  Of course I could not find any green that was this particular shade - no mint green at the top of the piles.  Oh well - we didn't use any green except there is a little bit in the striped paper.  I finished the card off with a sentiment from SRM Stickers.

Remember show some love for your older supplies.

No comments: