Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Oldie Moldie Monday on Tuesday



Well the cards were made on Sunday but I was going to post last night.  Blogger would not load my pictures so no post yesterday.  Please forgive me - I did carry out my weekly assignment of using some old supplies for card making.

The paper is from Basic Grey.  It had a date of 2010.  Not as old as some paper I have used lately.

The first card I am entering in the December challenge for Operation Write Home's card blog Stars and Stamps and Our Daily Bread Designs.  The monthly challenge is to make a masculine card. How about a masculine golf card.  Our Daily Bread Designs will pay postage for two boxes of cards each month if we can make 50 cards for the challenge.  The OWH team does a great job of meeting this goal each month.

Well I would like to get a couple Christmas cards ready to go in the mail tonight.

Stay warm.  We are very cold here in Wisconsin.  It is warmer in Anchorage Alaska.

1 comment:

Conniecrafter said...

great masculine cards, these papers are cool!