Saturday, December 7, 2013

Anything Goes with Paper Smooches


Better late than never.  I am sliding just under the deadline to get a card posted to the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge of "anything goes".  Boy time flies when you are busy.  Too many balls in the air.  First card I have made this week.



This card is for the staff at the Nursing Home where my mother now lives.  They take such good care of her and keep her safe.  I know they like to see my cards when Mom receives them.  I thought I would give them one of their own for the holidays.  I was going to drive up today and deliver the card, a box of fruit and visit with my Mom but it was so cold, I did not want to venture that far.

I need to make a sympathy card this week end.  I so dislike making those cards.  Well off to do my dishes.  I finally got some rugs down in the living room after the new floor was installed.  I thought I was quite creative with my one area rug and two inexpensive ones from Menards.  I like how it turned how.

Have a good evening.

1 comment:

Clare said...

This is so sweet! I love the sparkle on the snowman! And how sweet of you to give this cute card away!!
Thanks for playing with us over at Paper Smooches SPARKS!