Monday, April 22, 2013

Oldie Moldie Monday





Still working on the 6 x 6 pad from Cosmo Cricket - 4 more cards made this week - actually made a couple more that were repeats from a previous week.  I made these cards trying to keep my sanity from water coming into my basement.  Saturday night - I started tearing out the ugly pink carpet.  This will probably be an entire summer project of getting the carpet torn out.  But back to my cards.

More cards for my next Operation Write Home Box.  The images in the middle cards are from a game by Crayola - memory game - well I thought the animals were so cute - they would make great cards.

I do have to look at that last card - hoping it is my photography skills and that the card is not crooked.

Everyone enjoy your Monday and remember to show some love to your old papers.

No comments: