Monday, April 1, 2013

Happy April 1 - What Day Is It?



Today is Monday - Oldie Moldie Monday - time to show some love for your old supplies - they are still beautiful - you just need to find them and create some wonderful cards or layouts with them.  I am trying to use up some of my 6 x 6 pads (my mand 6 x 6 pads) so I will make cards out of this pad until I am done using all the paper.  I will try to use leftover pieces of cardstock, etc to help in the cardmaking process.

The paper pad is from Cosmo Cricket.  Lucky me - this car was inside the pad already colored - how lucky can you get.  Both these cards will be added to my next Operation Write Home box.  Can't you see some parent sending the bottom card home to a little boy who loves cars and know that little boy will just cherish the card he got from his Hero parent.

Everyone enjoy your Monday and show some love to your old supplies.  You too can make someone smile with a hand crafted card.

3 comments:

Ivanka said...

Love your OMM cards Barb!! I need to get back to making those! Huge congrats on being Moxie Fab today! Of course to me, you are Moxie Fab every day!! It is wonderful that you are recognized, you deserve it!

Judy said...

Popping in to say hi! I saw your Moxie Fab interview and wanted to check out more of your work. Your cards are stunning.

Basement Stamper said...

Congratulations on being Moxie Fab today!! I was drawn to these two cards right off the bat as I love the color combination, the turquoise/aqua with brown/oranges. Love!!!