Monday, February 25, 2013

Addicted to CAS and Oldie Moldie Monday




Oldie Moldie Monday - time to show some love for your old supplies.  The paper used in my cards for today's post are from Basic Grey - a 6 x 6 pad - one of my many 6 x 6 pads.  You know you must have them all.  My goal is to use this one up so I will keep working on it - come back next Monday I will probably have more cards made from the same pad.

These three cards are all masculine cards.  Addicted to CAS's weekly challenge is "raining men."  To make a masculine card.

The first card is very simple - black stamping on Kraft with one accent color of card stock - besides black.  The golf stamp is one I have had for ages but dig it out to make masculine cards.  The second card is another favorite old golf stamp - did a little spot coloring on the image with colored pencils and copics.  One small strip of patterned paper added just a little accent along with the card stock.  The last masculine card used a few strips of the paper from the pad.  The stamp is new - it is from Lawn Fawn.  I tried my hand at adding the little dash marks with a pen - it is ok.  If you check on Saturday's post, you will see another card with the same design.

Now a couple more cards from the same pad - these cards will all go in my next Operation Write Home box - the one that is being packed and sent out today.   I hope.  I seem to have a pear thing going this box - who knew I had that much paper with pears on it.  Luckily I have this cute sentiment from Unity Stamps.



Everyone enjoy your Monday.

4 comments:

Linda said...

Awesome group of cards! The colors on the last two are gorgeous. TFS!!!

Lynn said...

These are all terrific! The card with the slanted strips is a huge hit here. It got me very inspired and I have 10 bases and 3 cards finished so far. I also did some stamping directly onto the card which I never do cuz I am a chicken! I'll get them posted real soon. Thanks for the inspiration!

Kylie said...

All your cards are fabulous!!!! Just perfect! Thanks so much for playing along at ATCAS! xx

Anonymous said...

Fantastic cards well done to you. Thanks for taking the time to share with us at Addicted to CAS and good luck.

Marie