Saturday, November 24, 2012

Simon Says Thank You



The weekly challenge on Simon Says Stamp and Show is to make a Thank You card.  Well how about two cards.  I actually did stamp on the second card.  I had this paper from Pink Paislee with the great floral images.  I thought I would make some thank you cards for my next Operation Write Home Box - it will be a small box of cards but they all make some hero smile when he sends it off to family or friends.

The paper is by Pink Paislee.  The sticker is from SRM Stickers.  The stamped sentiment is from Hero Arts. I am not sure where I got the pearls.  My friend Ivanka may have sent them to me but then maybe not.

Well I have made three cards this morning - I am having fun - now where is that Authentique Christmas pad - I have a card to make out of that paper collection.

2 comments:

Terry said...

Thank you for sharing your fabulous cards with the DT from Simon Says Stamp and Show, your flowers and your colors are just great, thank you for sharing Hugs Terry xxxx

Anonymous said...

Someone necessarily help to make severely posts I might state.
This is the first time I frequented your website page and to this point?
I surprised with the research you made to make this actual publish
incredible. Magnificent job!
My webpage - free royal caribbean cruise