Monday, November 28, 2011

Crate Paper and Hero Arts plus three challenges



Good morning - Oldie Moldie Monday - time to share some cards made with papers from my collection that are a little older - this collection is from Crate Paper.  Great papers and colors and a fantastic weight to the paper.  I did use my new Hero Arts stamp set with coordinating die cuts.  The cards do look much better in person - not doing real well with my photo editing.

The card is based on three challenges:

sketch - Clean and Simple Stamping
bling - Less Is More
O Christmas tree - Creative Corner

I used brown pearls on one tree and then on the second tree I used red bling - it gives it a little bit more festive color - the insides are done - I made a total of 4 of this design.

Still fighting my cold - YUCK - no time for this. 

4 comments:

Pauline said...

What a great design, I like the two different colour ways you have used, wonderfully festive!

Mandi said...

Not so much 'white' space but perfectly CAS enough

Thank you, good to see you
mandi LIM

Chrissie said...

As Mandi said... not a lot of white space but a super card!
Thanks so much for joining us.
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Anne Marie Hile said...

What a fun idea to have "Oldie Moldie Monday"! Goodness knows I have more thena few "jurassic" supplies in my craft room waiting to see the light of day. Haha! Yuor cards are so fun and festive. Love the clean design and the happy color combo. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Our Creative Corner! :)

I hope you get to feeling better soon!