Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Tuesday, December 28, 2010





Good Tuesday evening - are you sure it wasn't Monday. We had a furlough day yesterday so it was a Monday on a Tuesday. Very busy day after being out of work for over a week - the next 30 days are a marathon for me at work.

Sunday I had a card making marathon working on a grouping of paper I had received at CHA several years ago. Tonight I am sharing 3 more of the 11 cards I made. I still have one grouping of paper to use. The cards are for Operation Write Home. I really should send out one more box to end the year and start at 0 for 2011. If you want to make cards for a worthwhile cause, OWH is such a good one - so many smiles are generated by one card. The card that keeps on giving.

Everyone have a wonderful evening. Big 10 basketball started tonight and the Badgers won - go Bucky - can't wait till the Rose Bowl this Saturday. Wisconsin versus TCU. Go Bucky.

Card details:
4.25 x 5.5
Paper: Piggy Tales
Stickers: SRM Stickers
Flowers: assorted companies - Prima, American Crafts
Scallop Die cut: Papertrey Ink

1 comment:

Ivanka said...

These are beautiful Barb! The colors are so bold and bright. I can't believe that you had the flowers to coordinate! I don't remember that paper, but you've made some fab cards with it!