Thursday, May 6, 2010

Thursday May 6, 2010

Prize Package for Monday Challenge


Sketch Challenge


If you are interested in winning the prize package - check out Monday's post.
It has been a busy week here so little creating has been done - I have lots of birthdays, graduations, Mother's Day, an anniversary, a new baby, etc this month for card making so I need to stay on task. Hopefully I can get another one made tonight. Without my ATG gun I don't feel like creating - I lost it - it and a container of project and supplies went for a ride on the top of my car - and it is not to be found. I ordered a new ATG gun today - I can not be without it.
Tonight's card is based on the sketch at A Crafty Little Place formerly known as Die Cuts R Us. This is a birthday card for one of the neighbor children - she will be turning 7 - she loves dogs - and I had bought this new Basic Grey paper - so thought it would be fun to make her card out of. Of course, I needed to make it look a little feminine - thus the bow and flowers. Notice the twine - that is what happens when you hurry - that should have been trimmed up - just on top of the ribbon - oh well. The card also counts in the challenge on SRM Stickers - celebrations.
The fun thing about this card is that is opens backwards - the first card I made for this family I accidently made that way - and now it is a tradition.
Everyone have a wonderful evening.
Card details:
4.5 x 6
Spellbinders
Paper - Basic Grey
Stamp - Michael's dollar stamp (old one) colored with Copics
SRM Sticker
Flower - Prima
Brad - Imaginisce

8 comments:

Sheri Gilson said...

super cute!! Love the DP!! Great job with this weeks sketch!! Thank you so much for playing along with us!!
Sheri-ACLP DT

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

That animal print DP is super cute! Love what you did with our sketch. So glad to have you with us this week, hope to see you back soon.

Smiles!
Gwen DTC@ACLP

Ivanka said...

So cute Barb! I love that Puppy paper. Will have to find some.

Amber said...

Oh how adorable! I'm a doggie fan so I LOVE your card!!!
ACLP Hugs
Amber

Cara said...

Oh, too cute!! Love the pup! Thanks for joining ACLP this week!!
Cara ACLP DT

beckyjune said...

So cute! I like how you used the flower and bow with the BG paper.

NinaB said...

What a fun card.

Deana said...

ADORABLE! :-)