Saturday, May 22, 2010

Saturday, May 22, 2010


Good Saturday morning - so far the morning has been busy - I have managed to put the insides in 4 cards and put them in the mail. Yeah - I do believe I keep the USPS in business with the mailing of my homemade cards. I also managed to get this card made. It actually satisfies 3 challenges.
Sketch 39 - Get Sketchy
Operation Write Home Card Blog - Mid week throwdown - Stars
Substitution - use number instead of word - 365 Cards - Day 82
Card Details:
Patterned Paper - Scenic Route
Star Brad - Making Memories
Star - QuicKutz
Computer Font - Castellar

5 comments:

Sophie said...

Very nice card ! Thanks for playing !

Unknown said...

I really like that layout.

Ivanka said...

Great card Barb! Way to go on the 3 challenges!

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Wow, I really like your card! That Scenic Route paper... Thanks for joining us at OWH for the stars challenge!

Dixie Cochran said...

Awesome card!