Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Busy Busy continued


Good Tuesday evening. I am on catch up mode at work - and I sure did not get very far - need to put it in even higher gear tomorrow. If I get everything laid out the night before I can usually make it into work and start work an hour ahead of time - I have no problems starting 30 minutes early but getting going and out in time to work an extra hour is harder but I must do it the next couple days.
I came home tonight and made some banana bread - that is in the oven baking - just a mix and I add over ripen bananas to the mix. Makes it even moister - that will taste good - I may take it to my friend Shari. She had her surgery today so I plan on spending Friday with her and make some food. Anyone have a good chicken casserole recipe - I have lots of chicken left from making my homemade broth.
I made this card on Sunday. It is a new stamp - I do seem to like the penguins this year - they make you smile. I stamped this with chalk ink and then did color the scarves with Copics - it did work. Added some Stickles for a little sparkle.
Everyone have a wonderful evening.
Stamp - Stampendous
Paper - Bo Bunny
Rub Ons - Me and My Big Ideas
Colorbox Chalk Ink
Stickles
Ribbon - May Arts
Sentiment - Fiskars

No comments: