Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Raking Leaves

I have huge oak trees in my lawn so every fall the leaves fall and they must be raked - luckily I can rake into the street. My daughter was home this Sunday and she raked up lots of the leaves - in one part of the lawn - we left a pile for the neighbor kids to play in. It has rained so the pile was not good to play anymore. I got it all raked into the street. Of course, I still need to rake more leaves but that huge pile is gone.

This week I used the sketch at Card Positioning Systems (CPS) - to make another Thanksgiving card. The scarecrow is a wood piece I bought at Hobby Lobby. I inked the edges to give it an antiqued look.

Everyone have a wonderful evening.

5 x 7 card
Paper - Cosmo Cricket - Happy trails
Thankful Sticker - found in old supplies
Cardbase - Bazzill
Twill Tape - Wrights
Button - American Crafts

3 comments:

Eveline said...

Lovely card. I really like how you used the scare crow.
Eveline.

Wendy Schoonhoven said...

Great card, I love fall season. Hugs, Wendy.

dstandard said...

What an adorable image!