Friday, September 18, 2009

Yeah Friday







Yeah - it is Friday - made it through 5 days of work - the last couple weeks I haven't worked a whole week - I really liked that - But I did get lots accomplished this week. That feels good.


Working on my cards that I need for October - my mom's birthday is October 12 and she will be 91. Still lives on her own and bakes a wonderful apple pie. I try to send her a card every day of her birthday week. Gives her something to look forward to. I should send her a card every month - heck - it is not as if I don't have enough paper and supplies in my house.


My card tonight is based on the weekly sketch at 2 Sketches 4 You. Had this new stamp I wanted to use and the Crate paper was still sitting out so I used it again. I believe this is the third card out of that paper collection.


Paper and Rub on - Crate Paper

Stamp - Hero Arts

Ink - Colorbox Chalk Ink (Chestnut Roan)

2 comments:

Linda Beeson said...

What a cute card, cute owl!

Unknown said...

love the owl :)
Thanks for playing
:) Kazan