Sunday, March 8, 2009

Soggy Sunday


We had beautiful warm weather at the end of the week but Saturday and Sunday we have had downpours - heavy heavy rain - does not do much for the spirits. If this keeps up I am going to have to locate my umbrella for the trek from the parking lot to the building at work.
On Saturay I took another coloring with Copic class - colored some cute Amuse stamp images - I am thinking I may even be able to use some of my practice ones for cards. There was a really cute stamp of a bunny in a carrot car. Loved it.
My card today was done for a sketch over on Stamp TV. On Thursday they post a sketch. I have been practicing coloring these flowers - I am not quite sure about my choice of papers for the card - seems like I should have had a more sophisticated paper for the image.
Stamp - Penny Black
Colored with Copics
Paper - Making Memories
Sentiment stamp - Hero Arts
Bling - Hobby Lobby

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cute card BArb - love your image and think the papers look very cute with it!