Sunday, March 22, 2009

Lovely week end



It was a lovely spring week end in Wisconsin - you could open the doors in the house and let the winter smells out. You could go outdoors and do things. It was lovely.
The children of my neighborhood work for popsicles - I was out raking today and was talking to one of the older children and said I had leftover popsicles that we needed to get eaten so we could buy new ones. She rounded up her sister and brother and they started working - we got 3 bags of leaves and crud picked up at one end of the lawn. We then went and sat down and enjoyed our popsicles and discussed my redo of my deck.
I had to buy a new TV this week end - I think my evil twin bought it - it is big - it will be interesting to see what it will be like to watch it. But I am excited to get it hooked up so I can watch it - tomorrow Dancing With the Stars will be fantastic.
The card I am posting I made a long time ago. I don't even remember who makes the paper. The stamp is from Crackerbox Palace - a local stamp company in Janesville - they have some great stamps.
Everyone have a great week. Hopefully it is a quiet one at work.



No comments: