Monday, January 12, 2009

Sketch Monday




OK - another catchy title - sorry - I did not want to say "snow" again.
Busy day at work - pedal to the metal all day - jump out at the end of the day and back at it tomorrow again - YIKES - but tomorrow - I do positive work.
My card that I am sharing - is based on the sketch at Card Positioning System. I had to use the diecut I had made out of my Coredinations cardstock - so it was added to my card. I also finished the inside of my card - which is the second photo. Sorry about the pictures - not a very nice backdrop for picture taking in the office but I at least have natural light.
Paper - from the brown/pink drawer - sorry can't find the manufacturer
Stamp - Hero Arts
Die Cut - large - Sizzix small heart - QuicKutz
Coredinations Cardstock

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute cute cute!!

Life Full of Sunflowers said...

Barb - I love this card and the die cut is amazing.

Lea L. said...

What a cute card! I love the color combo and the finished inside! Great job with sketch 99 and thanks for playing at CPS this week!

~Lea

Anonymous said...

What a really creative design!! Love your hearts!! :) TFS!!

Jennifer E. said...

Love your interpretation of the CPS Sketch! Thanks for playing!

Charity Hassel said...

darling heart card! thanks for using the cps sketch!