Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Core'dinations CoreColor Cardstock


So do you know how to spend one hour of vacation - an exciting hour of vacation - is to leave work early and come home and scrape ice off the sidewalks. But the sidewalks are now mostly clear. I do hate winter. Anybody know of a good job in the warmer regions of the US.
Enough of that - I decided to try Core'dinations CoreColor Cardstock - how easy to make a card and how fun. The card also has the coolest feel to it. It is all soft and fuzzy - kinda like suede.
I used the Cuddlebug embossing folder and then sanded it - would you believe it was red on the back of the black - but when embossed and sanded it became this shade of pink - there went my plans for a card using all that black and red valentine paper I had. I have no idea who makes this scrap of pink paper. I trimmed down the embossing and then cut out two of the hearts to accent the card - the letters are from EK Success.
Everyone have a wonderful evening.

No comments: