Thursday, March 20, 2008

Thursday but really Friday

I decided to take tomorrow off so yes it is Thursday but it was really my Friday - but we are predicted to have 6 to 8 inches of snow. Did someone forget to tell Mother Nature that it was spring. I wanted to do some running of errands but that may not happen - oh gee - I may just have to stay home and play with paper - O Woe is Me - giggle giggle.

Tonight the Badgers play their first game. Go Bucky. UW-Whitewater women's basketball team is in the final 4 for Division 3 - hope they come home with the trophy - hopefully I can find a radio station to listen to it on.

Another Easter card tonight. More paper from Moxxie. Highlighted the bellies and ears of the bunny with a glitter pen. Computer generated sentiment. Added some flowers from the flower drawers with a brad which was accented with some stickles. I am sure it brightened the day of one of little nieces.

Everyone have a wonderful evening.

No comments: