Thursday, January 10, 2008

Thursday



Where did the week go - but I am not going to complain - it is almost gone - anyway the work week and of course - what a week.

I went to post on Tuesday - and my cable connection went down. Last night I did post something but I had to delete it - I am not a very "smart" Blog person. Hopefully that improves as I blog more.

This is a card that I have made. It has several different layers of chipboard so lots of dimension.

Patterned paper, chipboard, plastic embellishments: Heidi Grace Designs

Does anybody suffer from "lack of Mo Jo" during the work week - I think it is sucked out of me at work so I can't create at night. Does anybody have this type of problem also.

Well I am off to do some cleaning and maybe I will stare at some more paper and not create.

No comments: