Thursday, January 24, 2008

Still Cold in Wisconsin


Happy Thursday - what a long day - it was one of those days - 2 steps forward and 8 back. But tomorrow will be Friday. YEAH.
The card I have chosen to post today is a card using some of my many Basic Grey scraps. The flower stamp is from Endless Creations - a Wisconsin based stamp company. The sentiment is Morning Star Stamps. I added some prima flowers and of course - inked the edges of all the paper. I also did this card for the http://caardvarks.blogspot.com/ blue challenge.
A little touch of spring in these cold days of January.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your blue blooms ... after starting the day at -17 in Iowa, I can certainly appreciate a touch of spring ... very pretty card.

Sandy said...

Wow this is beautiful card. Love this flowers. Gorgeous.