Monday, July 31, 2023

Oldie Moldie Monday

 Yes it is Monday - time to show some love for your old supplies.  I have been remiss this summer but have a major home improvement project going on - and it has zapped my creativity.  I am hoping it is returning as the project winds down.

Today I am sharing a Christmas card.  The wonderful Santa image has been floating around my craft area for years and I decided to use it and make some cards.  I really do like how they turned out.

Thanks for stopping by and remember to show some love for your old supplies.

2 comments:

Carol L said...

That's a beautiful old vintage image and I love how this card turned out! That big gold sentiment really makes this one pop in a gorgeous old-fashioned way!

Aimeslee Winans said...

Yay for oldies! Great card, xoxo