Sunday, July 4, 2021

Happy Little Stamper's July Christmas Challenge

 It is time for a new Christmas Challenge at Happy Little Stampers.  

Christmas is fast approaching so you need to be making those Christmas cards ahead of time.

As always the challenge is "anything goes" but there is an option if you choose to do it.  The extra option is Jingle Bells.


I don't really have too much for jingle bells so I did "anything goes" and I went to town.  I had recently watched a video from Septeria 18 on You Tube.  Here is the link to the video.  

You start with an envelope to build this holder which I am using for a Christmas card for a special someone who will love all the little goodies I have put in all the tuck spots.  I cut my envelope on my Silhouette and then used a very old grouping of October Afternoon paper to complete the card.

Here is a picture of the front.   You can see the envelope peeking out behind (the small polka dots).  The large polka dots is what I cut off the envelope flap and added to the front as trim.


Here is a view from above so you can see all the different folds.


Here is the front, the middle which has a tuck spot on the side (all filled with coordinating goodies) and a view of the back panel which is the envelope.  It is filled with more coordinated goodies.


Here is the back side.  The front folded around to make another tuck spot (also filled with coordinated goodies).  I just added a piece of the paper grouping to the other panel.



This was a very fun card to make and I used up that little paper collection.  I have a package of memory cards which coordinates with the paper and that will be going along with the card.  

Please stop by Happy Little Stampers this month and play along with our July Christmas Challenge.  

Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

JulieP said...

How interesting! I don't think I've seen one done quite like this. Fabulous!